Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blocks


I've discovered that I have a lot more time on my hands with a baby that takes good naps and a husband who studies all day and night. So, I've been trying to keep myself busy by doing different projects. This is the latest that I just completed. So far Grace loves them. My thought was when she played with her blocks she would not only be learning her alphabet, but also all the faces of her family since we don't get to see them very often. (Once there are more cousins, and Steven gets married, I will make her a set of number blocks with the additional family on it.)

7 comments:

davebo said...

cool em. blogging is also something to do with your endless amout of free time. i want to see pictures of your house from outside.

Emily said...

yeah, Ben said this past week my life consisted of blogging and blocking.

Jen said...

I thought for sure I was going to see a post of Grace at 7 months. Are you slacking? Where did you get the idea of the blocks? Very cute!

Emily said...

Well, you better believe I already took the picture of her 7 months yesterday. I'm waiting to post it till a week from Thursday, so I can put her weight after her doctors apt. ...stay tuned. I got the idea from my friend Stephanie for the blocks. She made them for her son.

the Koch's said...

You are so crafty. I am happy to see that you have found something to do with your endless amounts of free time... must be nice! My only question is: WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF AUNTIE NORA???????? j/k

Emily said...

it's there, I promise...on the N block. It's a cute one of you at David's wedding

Helena said...

I love the blocks idea--That is so cute. I think I might copy you and use that as a gift idea.