Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Pie

How this idea came about?...There is the cutest picture of my sister Nora as a baby inside a really big pumpkin. Just her little head is pocking out. I wanted to do the same thing with Gracie. So, we went to the only pumpkin patch known in Temple; WalMart. This was the biggest pumpkin we could find. I asked Ben to place her inside thinking she might fit if she was turned sideways. This is what happened. She slowly started sinking down with her feet up. I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe we can retry this picture one day with our next baby.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I was laughing out loud when I saw the picture! It's funny when you have an idea about something and it doesn't quite turn out you plan. That happens to me all the time!

the Koch's said...

Too funny!! I was cracking up at that. I will have to find that pumpkin picture of me and somehow scan it or even take a picture of it so everyone can see what you were trying to do. Too cute!

Stephanie said...

Funny Emily! I can imagine you taking that picture and laughing at it... I should try it with Emily, but then she'll be all messy! I'm too lazy of a mom :(