Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Girl

We finally got Gracie a new car seat and she absolutely loves it. I love it too because now I no longer have a crying baby with me in the car. She can see out the windows and look at me in the rear view mirror. It's cute to see how curious she is at everything that goes on in the car and outside. She rides with a big smile on her face. She just looks like such a big kid in it. Yesterday she finally had her 12 month apt. and weighs 20 lbs. and is 28 3/4 inches (both are the 25th percentile). What a big girl!

6 comments:

Amy Danni said...

Em- That is such a cute picture! I kind of want a copy. Gracie Girl you are adorable...I love you!!! Miss you all 3 of you.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

What a doll! I love that grin! And the picture of her in the shopping cart is darling too. I can't believe how big she is!

Jen said...

She is nosy just like her cousin Alli. It made all the difference when we turned Allison around also. They just like to be apart of EVERYTHING!! Cute picture.

Eliza said...

I LOVE having the forward-facing seat also. I couldn't wait and turned Theo's around a little early. It makes all the difference in car rides! Gracie sure is cute!

kim said...

This is the cutest picture of Gracie!  I love it...and we love you all! By the way I just started a blog also at labrum6.  -Kim

Shannon Martino said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! She is still as cute as ever. I love her pigtails.