Thursday, April 17, 2008

Curly Girly

After a walk, nap, library time, another nap, and it only being 3:00 we decided to venture and walk to Dollar General. We were pretty bored. After browsing the store I finally found something to bring home...little spongy curlers. Gracie didn't even notice they were in her hair. We left them in only for about 30 minutes and it turned out pretty good considering I only used water. We were calling her Alli all through dinner until we realized she actually kind of looked like Ronald McDonald.


9 comments:

Samye said...

I am just jealous her hair holds curl!! Halle's curl will fall out within minutes!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love the picture where you can see her beautiful blue eyes!

Helena said...

That is so cute. She really does look like Alli with the curls in her hair.

the Koch's said...

Cute, curly Gracie! How fun, the things you can do with a girl!

kim said...

I love, love, love it!!!! She looks adorable with curls.

Heather said...

Em bo!!! she's PRECIOUS! I love this. I can't wait to see yall next week!!! ( ps. I got a new blog if you haven't noticed. haha. I have a little bit of time on my hands... heathercoslett.blogspot.com :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

Lauren said...

She looks adorable! What a pretty little girl. We hope to see ya'll again soon!

Stephanie said...

She does look like your niece there. I can't believe she let you put those on and leave them!

Emily said...

She looks so cute. I love the curls!