Monday, September 1, 2008

No labor...All Fun

For Labor Day Nana and Pop came down for a visit for the weekend. We had a great time going to the Zoo and Children's Museum.

Thanks Nana for the new dress up outfit .
This is all we had to dress up in before.
Poor Gracie had a little bit of a hard time getting down this slide. Her sweaty legs made her stick. You can see the traffic jam it caused.

When she's happy, she's happy!
Ben and Grace went to the water park that evening. What a way to finish off the day, and she only got a15 minute nap in the car.

6 comments:

Karina said...

Is it just me or does Gracie look like she's grown up over the past few weeks? Maybe it's knowing that #2 is on the way. She's so cute!

the Koch's said...

I love the traffic jam picture! Darn those sweaty legs!!!

Jen said...

She has such cute expressions! Looks like a lot of fun.

DNAgallows said...

That was a full day! I am impressed she lasted through all that, Zoo, museum and water park. We get one and we are good.

I love the new and old dress up clothes! That will put a smile on anyone's face!

Stephanie said...

Haha! I love the traffic jam in the slide. Sippy cup and all!

Polly said...

Emily, I love Gracie's expression in the 2nd picture :)

What a fun week we have, huh? Hopefully we are all feeling better and get together soon! (I think I am feeling better finally.)