Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Day

(Here are my two other sweethearts I love. I realize I need to start getting some pictures of Ben and I )




We had a wonderful Valentines weekend. Sweet Ben surprised me on Saturday night and got a sitter so we could go to dinner, frozen yogurt, and a movie. We realized we have not done this alone since before Abby was born (so probably over a year ago). It felt like when we first started dating and I loved every second of it. It was so nice to only focus on each other (and not 2 other sweethearts as well). Thanks Benny-Boo. Ben's Grandfather told us this when we got married, and I have found it very true...I love you more today then yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. I love you Ben!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Adorable little family! I love that you make holidays so special Em! Sure love you ALL!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

It's true. You make holidays so special. I used to be like that until we hit resiency and add our little peach. I should go back in track and celebrate every holiday. You are a great example to me Em. Great job. I'm so glad your valentine was special for everyone in your fam.:)

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

What a sweet hubby Ben is!