Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best HusBen

I have the best husBEN! For my birthday/mother's day he got me a new Cannon Rebel camera and I LOVE it! It's crazy the difference a camera makes in the quality of a picture. My favorite part is it takes it as soon as I hit the button. I can actually get pictures now at the very moment I want. I've loved playing around with the camera and think I might have just acquired a new hobby.


Also, Ben got inducted into the National Medical Honors Society, Alpha-Omega-Alpha a couple of weeks ago. I am so proud of him. He was nominated and will be the President for the students of A&M next year. The requirements are good grades, work ethic, integrity, extra curricular. and overall well rounded student. (These pictures are not with my camera).


On a side note, Abby loves to fold her arms for prayers and say amen. She's been doing it for about a month now. It brings a smile to my face every time. Also she has taken about 10 steps...maybe she'll beat her sister to walking.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

The pic of Abby folding her arms is my favorite! How fun to have a fancy new camera AND an honor-student husband. Loved spending a few days with you all and I miss you!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congrats, Ben! That is so great!

And you are too cute, Emily! We miss you guys!

Polly said...

Hooray for the camera, your great HusBen and Abby folding her arms for prayers (we are still having to force Eli everyday and he just runs away!)

Heather said...

GO BEN! Im so proud of him! He couldn't have done it with out his awesome wife to support him! You guys are so great. That's so exciting.

I love your new camera and the pictures it takes! I can't wait to play with it when I come to visit you guys in a couple of weeks! YAY!

Stephanie said...

yay! You'll love it!

the Koch's said...

Fun, a new camera, love it! The picts are so much clearer. Abby is getting so big. She looks so much older in that second picture. We miss you guys!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Go Ben! Em, I'm sure he is doing a great job because you are just a great wife!
Abby folding arms? That's awsome!
Hooray for the camera!

grandma graham said...

Cutest pictures Em!! Abby looks so so sweet with her arms folded!! I am so PROUD of you Ben!! XOX