Friday, June 25, 2010

Messy Party

We were so excited to go to the "Messy Party" again this year. Thanks to our friends from playgroup who hosted, we had a really messy time. Messy-ness included: painting, a pudding pool, water tank, spaghetti pool, whipped cream, and dyed water in spray bottles to spray a sheet. All of this combined with sweaty kids, grass and dirt (which stuck to them) made for a really fun morning. Gracie loved going from the pudding to the tank of water, back to the pudding. She definitely looked like one big mess. Abby enjoyed it all as well.
Before:


After:





4 comments:

Jennie said...

What a fun idea! The pictures of the girls make me even more excited to see them this weekend!!!
Love,love,love you ALL!

Eliza said...

I totally love this idea! I know my kids and their friends would love it. Now I just need to get organized enough to make it happen.

Hope you're having a fun summer! It is suffocatingly HOT here in No VA so I'm sure it must be pretty hot down where you are too!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

What a creative mom you are Em. It looks like your summer is fun! I love it!

Emily said...

What a great party idea. My kids loved looking at these pics. Can't wait to see them this week, it's been too long!!!