Saturday, July 10, 2010

MOOOOve out of my way!

Yesterday, the girls and I dressed up like this...

If you went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday dressed up like a cow you got an entire free meal. So the girls and I put black construction paper on white shirts, made black hooves, made ear head-bands, ribbon tails, and Mooed on over.
It was quite embarrassing when we walked into a store full of people and no one was dressed like a cow. But, you better believe I got 3 entire meals with fries, large drinks, and all for free.
When Ben got home from his test last night at 7, I put my cow gear back on and headed to a new Chick-Fil-A to get free food again for him. This time it was an outdoor walk up window only. You better believe I felt like the biggest cow by the time the night was over.

6 comments:

Heather said...

hahahah oh Emily, I just LOVE YOU! I love that you do stuff like this! How fun! I was driving past RC Willey the other day and was reminded of Ben going there all the time to get FREE hotdogs. haha! Free stuff is the best.

KID, MD said...

I'm sorry we missed you guys!! There was a huge crowd of cows when we went, and I had punked out and felt like a total looser. Next time...

Karina said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. Good for you! You guys make the cutest cows I've ever seen!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! I so would have done that with you.

Jennie said...

You are adorable, Em! I love the fun lengths you will go to for a free meal and to have memorable fun with the little girls!

DNAgallows said...

Awesome...it is even better you went twice. Not to mention how much you love Ben and will do anything for him!