Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sutterfly is "FLY"

I love Shutterfly. Not only for making photo books, and printing pictures, but they offer some pretty "fly" photo Christmas cards. Many of the Christmas cards that I have gotten throughout years have been from Shutterfly and I always think they look the nicest and are the cutest. Hopefully this year our picture will be as cute as the card itself. Go here or here to find some of the amazing offers they have this year. They also have some cute calendars here that would be great for the new year or even as a gift. Not to mention they are offering the BEST promotion right now. Just for blogging about Shutterfly I receive 50 free Christmas cards...you should do it too!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ummm...I'm gonna need some more information on this free offer thing! That's awesome!

Heather said...

you're so cute! thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see you on FRIDAY! Also, I wish I could take your family pics this year! Too bad there's no time! but I'm sure they will be darling! See you soon!