Sunday, June 26, 2011

One Month


Olivia was one month old yesterday and even though time has flown by it feels like she has been a part of our family forever. She totally just fits right in. She is my only baby that has wanted to nurse every 2 hours around the clock, but every once in a while I luck out at night and she'll stretch 4 hours. Just before she was 3 weeks we realized that she is a huge spitter...just like both her sisters. Olivia is very easy tempered and goes with the flow. We love Olivia and all the happiness she brings to our family.

One Week

3 comments:

Heather said...

she is a doll!!!!

Jennie said...

Oh, I miss Olivia so much! She is beautiful!

grannybabs said...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to meet your new little girl - I've been in Virginia with Eliza and her new little guy. You have another beautiful daughter - and I can tell that you are a wonderful mother!!

I had "spitty" babies too - thankfully it's a quality that is outgrown!