Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 Months


3 months already!!!! We absolutely love everything about our sweet Olivia. She is a content easy baby. I pulled out her 3-6 month close all of which are still pretty big. She has acquired a few nicknames: Livia, Livs, Livy, and Livers(my least favorite, but sometimes it just comes out). I'll be interested to see which of these sticks. Grace and Abigail are really good at helping me take care of her and are actually really helpful. She still eats every 2 hours during the day and wakes once at night to eat. Life with 3 girls is feeling comfortable and just the way it should be...We are all in love with our littlest girl!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I really can't get over how beautiful little olivia is. ALL your girls are beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys sometime... What a beautiful family you have!! Love you guys!

Jennie said...

Oh, Em, Olivia is too gorgeous for words. The pictures make my heart ache to hold her! I miss you all!

Brighton said...

Oh my gosh - she is absolutely beautiful. I could just eat her up! Love the pic of all the girl's together with Ben. Miss you guys! Tell the girl's Auntie Karina loves them!

Karina said...

Yeah, that was me, not Brighton. :)

l_easterwood said...

Olivia is beautiful. We miss ya'll!

grannybabs said...

You have a bevy of beautiful girls!!

Eliza said...

Emily, she is a beauty!!