Monday, November 28, 2011

6 Months


Oh my little Baby Doll. Stop growing up so fast! Those round little checks I could just kiss all day. At 4 months you were only in the 10th percentile. You've shot up to the 40th percentile in just 2 months. 15 lbs 4 oz. (40th percentile), 24 3/4 inch and (20th percentile). Your 3-6 month clothes are getting too tight and have to wear 6-9 or 6-12 month. Your 2 little bottom teeth poking in make you look so big. You're loving eating baby food and have tried green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash and bananas. Did you know you have the cutest little indent/hole in your ear that looks like a freckle and a little birth mark on your bum? Both of these you had at birth and they have not changed in the past 6 months. You light up every room with your smile and make our home all the more happy! We love you Olivia!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

These pictures kill me! I need to get a hold of that sweet baby girl!!! Love her!

Jennie said...

Bleed my heart...I want to see the little girls so badly that I can hardly wait for Feb, to get here! I miss ALL of you!

Stevie and Melinda said...

aw she's so cute!!