Wednesday, December 28, 2011

7 Months


I absolutely LOVE having Olivia as my baby! I could hold her, make her laugh, rock her, sing to her, watch her sleep, listen to her coo, soak up every smile, show her off, and keep her little FOREVER!!!! Because she is growing so fast, I'm trying to cherish every part of this sweet baby. Every smile (which is continuous all day long) melts my heart. 0-6 months is such a special time having a newborn around, but 6-12 months is one of my favorites. Their personalities really come out and they are learning to do so many new things. Olivia can now sit on her own, eats all kinds of baby food, rolls around, and will interact with anyone who gives her attention. I'm constantly reminded how happy and pleasant she is. She goes with the flow and is patient with her older sisters. Olivia we sure love you!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevie and Melinda said...

Olivia is so cute! Such a happy, perfect baby!