Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia

 
 Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Livy-Lou.  I really cannot believe my baby is one year old.  This past year has gone by so fast.  I think of all that happened within the first year of her life and I want to always remember the sweet baby she was.  Through all of our transitioning this year, Olivia was the little breath of fresh air, and our sunshine through it all.  I have LOVED every single second taking care of her. Each new phase I say I don't want her to get any older, but I love watching her learn and grow. 
Olivia's Birthday consisted of a walk at the pond  
 Presents at home with the family
 She loved her cake! At 2am that night she woke up on such a sugar high.  She was singing, and rolling around like crazy in her crib. 
 Happy big sisters.  They are so proud that they have a one year old sister now and not a "zero year old". 
 crazy parents

2 comments:

Jennie said...

She is seriously SOOO beautiful! I love her to death and miss her SOOOO much!

Jennie said...

P.S. I like your hair, Ben! Makes you look younger!