Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nap Time or Play Time

Today during Gracie's nap I heard a lot of fun noises. After about 20 minutes, I realized she was not going back to sleep so I went in to see what was going on. Ever since she learned how to pull herself up that is all she wants to do all day. Apparently thats all she wants to do in her crib as well. Looks fun! (You can see how beat up her crib got in our move. Does anyone know the best way to fix that? Should I sand the whole top part or just the spots that got nicked?)

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is too cute!
As far as the crib goes...did the movers do that? They should be the ones to fix it!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hey Emily, Ryan here. Gracie is the cutest girl I know. I have been looking for Dr. Martino's (aka Ben's) phone number. The one I have dosn't seem to work any more. Could you maybe email it to me at nielsen.ryan@gmail.com or text it to me at 801-636-0251.

Thanks,

Ryan

grandma graham said...

I miss my little Gracie girl!!! What a cutie. Up and Down... Up and Down ... such a big girl! I love your sweet little smile every time you pop back up!!! XOXO I Love you!!

grandma graham said...

Em, I would just sand the crib where it is sratched a little, just to smooth it and then just touch it up with a little white paint!