Sunday, November 11, 2007

Visiting Aunt Tami and Uncle Steve

Gracie, Uncle Stevie, and I took a 3 hour road trip to visit Aunt Tami and Uncle Steve. They were having a Birthday Bash for the October, November, and December birthdays. Steven got to pick a treat out of the birthday bag and got a king size pack of Dots. We had tons of fun. We left my house at 10 a.m and didn't get home until 10p.m. Gracie loved all of the animals, especially the little weaner dogs. I think it was because they were just her size and would roam around with her on the floor. Watch out Daddy, she really loves dogs. There were also lots of goats. Uncle Steve took us on a hay ride around their woods. It was so pretty because all of the leaves on the trees were changing colors. Stevie and I took their 4 wheeler out and explored the property. Overall we had lots of fun.

Stevie and I on the 4 wheeler

Gracie playing with the dogs




hay ride

Gracie loved Grandma Dorthy

Uncle Steve showing off his trackter


The crazy goats

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun time. There are always lots of surprises and fun when it comes to the Graham side! I know dad would be proud.

grandma graham said...

Love the pictures!!! Aunt Tamie and Uncle Steve are so sweet,I know they loved seeing you. You're right Juge, Dad would be proud!!!!