Friday, February 22, 2008

Having Fun

Daddy and Gracie have a new game they love to play when he gets home from school. She absolutely loves it...I think she will love roller coasters when she gets older. The blocks that came inside the bucket are fun, but getting in the bucket is even more fun! I have officially been band from playing this game with Grace because I accidentally dumped her out.



Gracie has been really ticklish lately. When I went to clean off her hands after she ate today, this is the reaction I got...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny of you washing her hands! i wish mine were that happy when I wash them up after they eat! very cute!

Shannon Martino said...

so cute! I think I would of stood there and washed her hands for an hour.

kim said...

She is so adorable - I miss her! The laughing is the funniest thing ever.

Eliza said...

too funny! i also wish i could elicit a reaction like that when washing the baby's hands.

theo loved watching both videos and laughed the whole time.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

These videos are so darling! I can't get enough of that laugh!

So we have a little news to share on our blog...so check it out when you get a sec! http://ryan-erica.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I can't tell you how many times Spencer has asked to watch this video. He thinks it is hillarious, as it is. Grace is so cute! We hope to see you all this summer!

Lauren said...

That is so hysterical. Tanner wants to watch it over and over. We can't wait to see you guys!