Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow in Texas


We were very surprised to wake up this morning to find it had snowed last night. I couldn't believe that it actually snowed in Texas in March; especially because at the beginning of the week it was 78 degrees. I thought we had moved away from the snow. It wasn't that much and at least it all melted by mid morning. Now that we have lived here for almost a year (9 months) I think I have witnessed all the crazy weather conditions including: humidity, heat, rain, thunderstorms, wind advisory, tornado warning, hail, and now snow. Considering it all, the winters in Texas are very nice compared to Utah. Were curious to see how the weather will hold out this week for Ben's spring break.

1 comments:

Helena said...

Finally a new entry from you..I was starting to wonder what was wrong ;).
I can't believe the crazy weather you are having but hopefully it will warm up again for Ben's spring break.