Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had such a great weekend. Friday was a hot day and Gracie played in her little swimming pool while Ben and I washed the cars. It is so nice to have Ben finished with his first year of medical school and have him around a lot more.
Saturday night Ben and I went to celebrate our anniversary down in Austin. We walked around at the little street carnival and had a great dinner. It was nice to go out by ourselves.

Sunday night Heather came to visit since she was in Texas and spent the night. It was just like old times and we really enjoyed ourselves. We hung out and got caught up. It was also a treat to go get pedicures.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Sounds like a great weekend! You and Ben look so happy on your date--smooches!!!

Heather said...

awww Frien! :) I had so much fun and I LOVED seeing you guys! I'll see you Friday!! ( ps I'll post a new blog soon!)

Jen said...

I love fun weekends! Gracie looks so cute in her bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

gracie is so adorable and little in her swimsuit! glad that you and ben were finally able to get some time together. happy late anniversary!