Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Girls Room

Not too much has been going on lately except for preparing for our new little girl to arrive. Gracie's crib was recalled so we had to get another one (for free). It's pretty similar, but I actually think I like it better than the one we had before. We've had lots of fun going through all of Gracie's baby clothes and other baby things. I've especially enjoyed organizing and putting together the girls room. Hopefully it will all work out with them sharing a room.

7 comments:

Heather said...

aww Em! I have missed looking at your blogs! The girls room looks really cute! I can't believe you're already having another little one soon. How exciting! Gracie is just so adorable. I can't wait to see this new little one and her personality! I wish we lived closer to you guys. Miss you!

Jennie said...

The girl's room is adorable...can't wait to see it in person...THIS WEEK! I love the pic of Grace "praying." So cute! Ben, enjoy your spring break!!! I sure love you all!

Stephanie said...

Emily, I see "Abigail" written on the wall! We were very close to naming Emmy that, in fact that was our plan going into the hospital but she came out looking more like an Emily. So cute!

k.young said...

Super cute, Emily! And I love the name Abigail! How darling! I can't believe you are gonna have two kids soon! How crazy! Good luck with everything!

the Koch's said...

Such a cute room. Looks like you are ready... so baby girl, get a move on!!!

Eliza said...

Super cute. I love having our kids share a room. Although I was afraid to do it for a few months, but then the transition was pretty easy! Looking back I probably could have done it sooner. Good luck in these last few days!!

Emily said...

Such a cute room! Good luck this week~can't wait to hear when she comes!