Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Like

Like Gracie, Like Abby:
Gracie
Abigail
Abigail ended up having jaundice shortly after birth just like her big sister did. Ben and I stayed in the NICU with her over night under the lights to get her count down. Luckily it was only for one night unlike Gracie who had to be under them for 5 days. Her biliruben count is down now and we don't have to worry about it anymore. I guess for future kids we'll just have to assume that we'll end up doing the same thing.

Like Mother, Like Daughter:

Thanks to the sewing skills of my good friend, Gracie has her own sling for her own baby. We could have had a melt down otherwise.

9 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

cute cute! I love you are walking alreaedy. Take my non ask advice and REST! I didn't with Nicky and Ian and now I'm paying the concequenses. My back is killing me. I gues having both badrooms upstairs is not helping eather. I can't wait to meet your new girl:)

Heather said...

aww youre such a cute little mommy, Em! I cant wait to talk to you. Abigail is such an adorable name! I cant wait to meet her!

Katherine Young said...

congrats emily! you look great. thats funny about gracie needing one too. haha.

ps...what a great middle name abigail has ;-)

Jennie said...

How cute are the matching slings! I miss you all and LOVED my time with you and my beautiful granddaughters. You are amazing, Emily!

KID, MD said...

Yay! You look awesome, Em! I'm glad Gracie likes her sling.

kim said...

Congrats on baby Abby! We cannot wait to meet her in a few weeks. I am so glad that she is doing better. She is beautiful!!!!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Haha, Gracie makes such a cute mommy! :) What a fun idea. And of course, you look fabulous, Emily!

Eric and Aubrey said...

I love it! Gracie cracks me up. Congrats on another beautiful girl. I'm anxious to get home and see her!

knjfabela said...

You look great! That is too cute about Gracie! What a great big sister she is.