Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Month

It's so true when they say that with each child time goes by faster and faster. Abigail is one month old, but it truly feels like I just had her a couple of days ago. She is such a sweet baby and so easy going. I always thought Gracie was an easy baby, but now after having Abby I might change my mind. She goes along with everything and lets her sister treat her like a little baby doll. She is on such a good sleep schedule. I feed her before I go to bed at 10 and she wakes around 3 to eat and then again around 8...thanks Abby. She spits up quit a bit, but that's something I can handle. I'm really trying to enjoy every minute of Abigail in this newborn stage and get as much cuddles with her that I can. We love her so much! Of course someone else HAD to have her picture taken too.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha, funny, Gracie needed her picture taken. So typical of a new big sibling! Abby is ADORABLE! I wish I could see her in person. Emmy spit up a lot, too. It's not a big deal when the baby is so easy. You're like, okay, so no one can be PERFECT!

the Koch's said...

I love that first picture, Abby looks like she is ready for the Space Mountain ride at Disneyland!! Gracie is looking so big!

Jennie said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!
I'm so thankful that my granddaughters have such amazing parents in you and Ben!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I hear ya! When Hanna turned a month old I just couldn't believe it. Since is our last baby I do want to embrace every minute. You just took the words of my mounth. Em your baby is really a cutie pie. I can't wait to meet her:)

Stephanie said...

That's so fun you're going to your mom's Emily. Sometimes you just need to get away for awhile, you know?? Good luck- I hope everything goes well for you. Did you get a double stroller? When Ems was a baby I would just check the carseats in (so I didn't have to deal with two kids and two carseats) and stick her in the Baby Bjorn and Scotty in the stroller. It's not too hard! Have fun!

grandma graham said...

What a sweet little girl. I miss you all!

Polly said...

I might have to quit reading your blog 'cuz it's making me jealous (how well she sleeps...)

Jen said...

It's funny how the personalities of our kids have been the same so far. First one wild...Second one sweet! I can't wait to meet her!