Sunday, August 1, 2010

Silly Girl


Gracie has been saying the funniest things lately that crack me up. (I mostly wrote these down for my memory)

M: "Gracie your hair looked so pretty today in french braids. Did you like it like that?"
G: "No"
M: "Why not? Everyone said it looked so cute?
G:"Because I didn't want to have French Braids, I wanted to have French Fries."

G:"What are those people doing over there?"
M:" They're working out"
G:"What does that mean" (obviously I'm a bad example of this)
M:"It means they're getting in shape"
G: "Are they trying to be a triangle?"

5 comments:

knjfabela said...

So cute!!! At least she didn't say they were square ;)

kim said...

Gracie is a hoot!!! I can just hear her saying all of that in her lil' Texas accent.

Stevie and Melinda said...

funny! that girl cracks me up. can't wait to see gracie! haha. i just picture her trying to fall off the couch and the wobbly door knob in your mom's room. haha. she is too funny!

DNAgallows said...

I love it! She is so cute. Triangle sounds like a challenge. I am leaning towards circles. Cute fam!

Polly said...

She is such a funny girl. I miss her!