Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spray Tan: What a great alternative!

It's natural
It leaves your skin looking sun-kissed

It has the appearance of air brushed

It's way faster than tanning lotions
If spray tanning seems like such a great idea to give your skin a beautiful sun kissed appearance before your cruise that you are taking with your husband for your five year anniversary, well then...

...think again!!!!
Imagine the surprise
Imagine the looks and stares

Imagine this over all of your skin.
(I'd like to say that this image has been photo shopped, but oh no...it's all natural-if you can say that)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH MY.....EMILY!!!!!!! When are you leaving?!?! Please tell me you got your money back. Not that it makes it any better.

Heather said...

aww emily! It doesn't look that bad! Spray on tans fade. If you got this done last night, it will be looking better by Saturday! Don't you worry! :) Wear lots of lotion maybe? Seriously, It WILL fade... it fades each day. When you take showers, use a lufa. That will help a bit. Aw you're so cute, Em Bo! Never go back to that place again ~ spray on tans normally are a good thing! I'm sorry! Love ya and maybe I'll get to talk to you before you go on your cruise!! If not, have SO much fun!!!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

You Americans! I have to go and hide so I won't get super tan. I hate being super dark. I really think you have a beautiful skin just the way it is. I heard if you take a long super long bath it could help a little bit (I don't know if that is true or not:S)
p.s: HAVE FUN IN YOUR CRUISE!!!

Jennie said...

Emily, you made my day with those pictures! How fun to have such a fun and funny daughter=in-law! Please drive safely to CA. I love you all!

hanner said...

hahahaha. poor em! that is so funny though. thanks for sharing.

Polly said...

You are so funny! Have fun on your cruise!!