Friday, December 17, 2010

Preschool Program

Went from this...


to this...

I Knew this would happen. All week long Gracie was so excited to perform her Christmas songs for us. She practiced the words and the movements and couldn't wait to show us. Although, she also kept asking all week, "What if I have to go potty while I'm up there?" I told her she would be fine and we'd go before. "But what if I really have to go again?" So, the night of the performance we went potty right before we left and I asked her again if she had to go before she went on stage.
You can guess what happened. Of course, during the middle of one of the songs she starts crying loudly and saying she has to go potty. After pulling her off stage and talking to her (to find she actually realized she doesn't have to go) she was all smiles. That little stinker had her own little solo performance planned all along!

2 comments:

the Koch's said...

Funny! Like mother like daughter... begging for the spotlight, dramatic, moody. Oh wait, am I talking about myself?

DNAgallows said...

Soo funny! That is just awesome!