Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pregnant, but not for long

9 months pregnant...
Check Spelling
Large...

and in charge

I can't believe that soon I will be a Mommy of 3 girls. I'm getting induced Wednesday the 25th (I'll be 39 weeks). This pregnancy has gone by mostly fast. The last month is always the longest it seems. We are so excited and anxious for this little girl to join our family. It's been fun talking about it with Gracie and Abby and how they plan on helping me take care of her. I'm so excited, but nervous and sad at the same time. Ben and I were just saying how easy and perfect life is right now. We feel like we have most things down with the girls, they are at an easy age, and get along so well. I know that when this new baby comes into the mix things will be tossed all around for a while, but life will be all the more perfect with her in it. I can't wait to have a newborn again and to bring this new little gift home to our girls.

5 comments:

Samye said...

You are SO cute!! I am excited for you guys to become parents to three- you will love having three kiddos!! It is always so much fun and never a dull moment!

knjfabela said...

Emily you are the cutest little pregnant thing ever!!! Oh to look as good as you. I can't wait for the news of her arrival and to see pics of her sweet face!

Katie said...

Emily, I am so excited for you and I felt everything you expressed, life being easy right before you add a new baby but you are right that your family is not complete with out that little number 3. Good luck.

grannybabs said...

Good luck with the new baby - our number three was Phoebe - definitely worth any trouble she might have been!!

Polly said...

Gosh I wish I look like you being pregnant. And congrats Ben! We are all so excited for you guys!