Tuesday, October 25, 2011

5 Months


Olivia all of a sudden looks so BIG to me! This past month she has grown up so much. She moved up to size 2 diapers and is out of all her 0-3 month clothes. I'm sad that she is now only bottle fed. We just started her on rice cereal a few days ago and she has done well with it so far. It's crazy to me that she is still eating every 2 hours during the day, and she is up more now in the night than she ever was as a newborn. I put her down at 7 and she still wakes up once, sometimes twice to eat. She is my worse sleeper so far, but the smiles I get makes it all worth it. She loves her hands and is my most smiley baby which we all love. She is such a delightful, easy going baby. Oh Livy-Lou, we sure Love You!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

she honestly is SUCH a delight. that's a perfect word to describe her! What a SWEET HEART.

the Koch's said...

Love her!

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! I can tell she has a fun personality and I'm sure she gets plenty of entertainment. She looks more like Abigail to me than Grace, at least right now. They're always changing!

grannybabs said...

Such a sweetheart!!

Jennie said...

Olivia is too gorgeous for words!