Monday, October 17, 2011

Redlands Pumpkin Patch

We had a fun, fall weekend. Saturday afternoon we checked out the Redlands Pumpkin Patch which was adorable. The girls did the petting zoo, bounce house, rode the ponies, and picked out a small pumpkin to paint at home.







That evening we went to the East Highlands Ranch outdoor movie night at the park to see "How to Train a Dragon". It was a free event for everyone who was a part of the HOA. We had hot dogs and hamburgers, popcorn, and face painting. We sure love FALL!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh how fun! I love autumn over there in the Redlands area. There's this place Kristi and I go to almost every fall called Oak Glenn. It's not too far from where you live and it's so fun to go up there. The trees are all colorful, you can pick fresh fruit from the trees, get a caramel apple, and they have this little zoo thing there too. Just a small, quaint little place you Californians might like! It looks like you guys had a great weekend! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!!

Nicole young said...

You're girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Stevie and Melinda said...

I can't believe how big the girls are! And I can't believe Ben let them get near animals. haha.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

you have such a beautiful family!! I love reading your blog. Seeing your girls so grown up makes me feel older lol. Seeing my kids so big makes me feel like a grandma:S Love all the activities you do. You are one of my favorites friend mom because you are always inspire me to do better and have more fun with my kids:)totally love fall too:)