Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Time

I love fall, and especially all of the fun Halloween activities. It is a low key, stress free, fun time of year. Gracie's loved all the pumpkins (even though she still calls them apples). We're looking forward to dressing up going trick-or-treating.


We went over to some friends house to carve pumpkins and have delicious caramel apples. Gracie did not like taking out the pumpkins seeds. All we heard was "awh-oh" every time a little pumpkinwould get on her hand...thats my clean little girl for you.

5 comments:

k.young said...

So cute. Em, you look so great. You don't even look pregnant.

knjfabela said...

I love the fall too! There is something about changing leaves, crisp air, and pumpkin that gets me all excited inside!

Emily said...

Looks fun! Gracie is such a cutie. Em, you don't even look pregnant!

Jen said...

The second picture of Gracie sitting at the table looks a lot like you! I wish it were this time last year when we were picking apples at the apple farm. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

haha I LOVE that little girl! It looks like you've had so much fun! I think its SO funny/cute that she just doesnt like getting her hands dirty at ALL. Is she related to ben? :) I love you guys!!