Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heather's Wedding

My best friend Heather got married this past weekend in Utah, and her wedding was beautiful. It was my first time away from Gracie for that long (3 & 1/2 full days). She spent part of the weekend with Nana and Pop and the other part with Daddy. It sounds like she didn't miss me one bit because of all the fun she was having. I came back feeling like a refreshed mom and wife. I had so much fun being back in Utah and spending a few days with Heather before she got married. Her and Nick are perfect for each other. It was fun to see Steve and spend some time with him. I stayed with him one night and he took me to lunch at Cafe Rio. I sure do miss that place, especially now that I'm pregnant. Him and Melinda were very sweet together and we are excited to see them again in December for their wedding.
Heather had 11 bridesmaids and groomsmen. She sure does have a lot of friends. I've never seen that many in a wedding party before.


5 comments:

Heather said...

oh Em! Im SO glad you posted pictures bc I havent seen ANY yet! You were SUCH a cute little bridesmaid and you are SUCH a good friend Emily. Heavenly Father sure has blessed me with AMAZING friends in my life. You helped SO much and It just felt so comforting knowing you were there, by my side that whole week! It sure was fun spending some time with you emily! Just like the old days. I LOVE you SO much and Im SOO grateful you were able to spend that special day with me! I'll never forget that!!!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hey! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats to you both! How far along are you, and when are you due? Again, congrats!

the Koch's said...

Cute Heather!

Jen said...

Looks like you had a fun time Em. The colors and dresses Heather chose look really pretty. Glad you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

So fun to go back to utah and be with your girlfriends. I am glad that you were able to leave Gracie for a weekend and get away. It is easier to do when you know she is in great hands while you are gone. Looks like you loved the trip and you don't even look very prego yet!