Monday, September 28, 2009

6 Months

Our sweet little Abigail is 6 months old. She weighs in at 14 lbs. and is 25 inches long. We started her on rice cereal and she hates it. We've also tried bananas and squash and she's not a big fan of those either. Hopefully this girl will get the hang of eating soon so we can plump her up. She sits up on her own for a few minutes before toppling over. I can't believe how old she's getting. I'm even convinced that she's been saying "Mama". Abby had her first cold a couple of weeks ago and was a trooper through it. She continues to be our sweet little girl. Happy 1/2 Birthday Abigail!

3 comments:

kristie martino said...

What an absolute doll! Your girls are so sweet together.

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

How sweet and I can't believe she's already 6 months old! Eli is not a big fan of rice cereal neither (but will eat it if I put milk to mix with it instead of water) and his favorite has been sweet potatoes and pears, I guess he likes sweet stuff like his daddy.

p.s. I love Gracie's big smile in the last picture! :)

grannybabs said...

Keep in mind that small has its virtues!!

Your girls are darling!!