Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sea World

We had such a fun time at Sea World this past weekend. Ben was in between rotations and we thought it was the perfect time to go. The weather was wonderful (mid 70's thanks to all the rain the day before) and it was not crowded at all. Friday night we walked the river walk in San Antonio and ate dinner at a little Mexican Restaurant outside.

I think this was one of our favorite parts...feeding the dolphins. It was so neat to be so close to them and touch them.
Gracie loved the rides (the 2 that she was tall enough to go on). Since there was hardly anyone there we got to just stay on the ride and ride it as many times as we wanted. This girl is seriously going to love the roller coasters when she gets bigger.
Gracie was very interested in all of the animals enjoyed just watching them. She thought it was pretty cool to stay the night at the hotel which she kept calling "the mall" (I wouldn't mind spending the night at the mall) and enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. Of course she got waffles, so she smelled like syrup all day, chocolate milk, a cinnamon roll, 3 cups of orange juice, and frosted flakes...and yes she ate all of it. What can I say but she takes after her Dad.
And of course Abby was there too. She was a sweet little angel and was happy coming along for the ride.

6 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh, Em! You and Ben have such a precious little family! It's so fun to see you guys in addition to sweet little girls! They are SO dang cute. I'm really glad you guys got to go on a short vacation all together! How fun!! I love that Ben is loving the roller coaster almost as much as Gracie.

Jennie said...

What a fun family trip! You all look like you're having such a good time! What an adorable family! I love you all!

Lauren said...

So fun! We love Seaworld! I have been laughing all day about Gracie changing her own diaper- she is such a crack up. I want you to leave her with me for a few days!

kim said...

How fun to see these pictures! We miss you all and can't wait to see you next weekend.

The Egbert Family said...

Found you. Hey Ben it's Elder (Chad) Egbert. E mail me at chad0400@hotmail.com. I have some good news for you. Your family looks great. Look forward to hear from you.

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

I can't believe how much Gracie can consume with her little body. The Sea World is one of our favorite place. Glad you guys had fun!