Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

We had a wonderful labor day together and decided to go to the zoo. Grace woke up in such a happy mood and was so cute all day. (These videos are mostly for Grandparent enjoyment)

She sang this song for about 15 minutes straight. Getting one word wrong on the song can lead you back to the beginning and sing it all over again.


She was so excited to see the spiders (I'm not sure why since we see them everyday in our house). She got a little distracted with her toenails.

7 comments:

Polly said...

Gracie is so beautiful, and a great singer! Eli would love hearing that, I have to show him this video!

Heather said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Emily... she is seriously getting SOOO BIG! Last time I saw her, she could only say a few words! ( Remember when Ben told me she was speaking full sentences?!) Well, now she really is! SOOO cute. Also, she is such a pretty girl!!! You and Ben are such good parents! I miss you and can't wait to see you guys again! love ya!

Karina said...

Oh my gosh - that part where she picked her toenail and "got it" was so cute!

the Koch's said...

That is so funny! I love that girl. Do you think she will still be picking her toenails 30 years from now like someone else in our family?

Coslett's said...

LOL I loved loved loved this video of gracie! she has such a fun and cute personality! i literly laughed out loud when she picked her toe nail! so very funny! and she really likes spiders?? so funny! I cannot wait to be a grandma!!!!

Jennie said...

That toenail is hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing! I needed a good laugh tonight! Love that girl!

A day in the life of Hailee said...

emily she is so cute picking her toenails luv u grace and good singing