Friday, November 27, 2009

8 Months




This has been a big month for sweet little Abigail. She moved up to a size 3 diaper, waves to everyone, crawls (still not perfect on all 4, but geting there), and is at the beginning of pulling herself up. It's so strange for me to go into her room when she wakes up and see her sitting there playing instead of wiggling laying down. She has a very loud, high pitch voice that she loves to vocalize. My sister Nora called her a Velociraptor dinosaur and nicknamed her "The Raptor". She's a very sweet girl, but the older she's getting I'm seeing her eager, curious, and sassy side coming out.


3 comments:

Heather said...

awww emily she is SO cute! I can't wait to see her soon! and Nora is SO funny! haha!! I can't believe abby is crawling!

Jennie said...

Abigail is adorable! I just want to snuggle her so badly that my arms ache! Kiss her for Nana and thank you for posting pics of her!
Love you all!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I can't believe our girls are already 8 months old! I feel that when we were preggo time was going so slow. Now that they are here time is just flying so fast. She is adorable. What was she eating?