Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

This Halloween was so fun, especially now that Gracie really understands what it's all about. We went trick or treating with some friends and she was the leader of the pack. She would run from door to door, always first, and knew just what to say "trick or treat" followed by "thank you" followed by "I want more candy".

Ben was very happy to hear that his daughter won the doughnut eating contest at a friends Halloween party.


My sweet butterfly and ladybug

Gracie called the inside of the pumpkin the "cheese" and loved cleaning it out this year.
Abigail just had fun watching

Here's my manly man carving our pumpkin with his drill.
Of course Gracie had to be digging into her bag during trick or treating. When one sucker was finished a new one would appear in her mouth.

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

I never thought of using a drill - now that's an idea!

Cute kids and cute costumes!!

the Koch's said...

The girls costumes turned out soo cute. I love Gracie's hairband with the flowers. Looks like Charlie and Grace have something in common with the donuts... they both CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! As far as the handy man goes, way to bust out your power tools Ben, you gotta use them for something!

Heather said...

Emily, Gracie and Abby's costumes are SOOO cute! What did YOU dress up as?! I wish you guys lived closer! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I can not WAIT to see those little girls at New Years! I miss you guys! Love ya!

Polly said...

if Gracie was the girl coming to my door trick or treating I wouldn't be able to resist her asking for more candies! :)

I can't wait for Eli next year when he perhaps maybe will understand halloween a little better, this year we took him to the ward party at 6, which was bad because it was also his bed time, but I thought maybe it would be fun for him to see all the kiddos dressing up, but it totally didn't worth it...