Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chicago

We had our first annual Graham Girls Get Away and headed to Chicago. We were sad Jen and Melinda couldn't make it, but there will be many more to come. Grandma, Nora and June, and Me and Abigail went to Chicago for 5 days and had a blast. David, Kenna, and Addie were so nice to host us and show us around the windy city.
The Botanical Gardens were beautiful even though it wasn't the "best" time of year to go. David showed us all around while Kenna was post call that day.




Friday morning we hit up the "Windy City" and stayed from 10am -11:30pm. It was fun taking the train there and back. I loved walking around and was impressed at how clean and well kept the city is. The "Bean" was so cool how it reflected all the buildings. Of course we had Chicago dogs and well as the best deep dish pizza ever. Leave it to Nora to find these cute coats at such a great price that we all 3 had to get one. The babies were troopers being pushed around in strollers all day, but didn't seem to mind one bit. All 3 of them were perfect!
















Saturday we took a tour at the Jelly Belly factor then hit up some more shopping.



Thanks Grahams for letting us crash your place and showing us a fun time.

8 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

What a fun family you have Em. the girls look alot alike. That surely looked like a fun trip. BTW your mom goodness she looks like she were your sister!

knjfabela said...

What a blast! I love how the babies look so alike. I think they could pass as triplets.

Heather said...

aww I seriously LOVE all these pictures! WOW. And that TRAIN STATION would be such a great photography spot! :) All 3 babies look so happy and content! They are so cute. Your hair is SO cute, Emily! And I LOVE Those cute coats youre wearing! How fun! Im glad you guys all got to spend some time together. Chicago looks like a really pretty place! I bet it's cold huh. My dad lived in Chicago when he was little. No Oprah though? Love you!

k.young said...

What a fun tradition to start! And I love all the matching pictures. Your family has always been so stinkin' cute! How fun to have so many babies so close in age!
You are such a sweetie, Em!

Stephanie said...

How fun, Emily! Who did Gracie stay with? That's fun to have all the little girl babies together. In the bathtub I can hardly tell who is who! I think I got it, but I still might be wrong. Is Abby on the left?

Stephanie said...

Yeah I decided I'm definitely right. ;)

DNAgallows said...

That sounds like fun! Great pictures. Those babies are just precious!

grannybabs said...

I keep trying to get the Terrill women organized for a trip - I guess you just need to go with whoever can go and just do it!!

Looks like loads of fun!