Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Girls Weekend

I am sooo refreshed! I guess it was more like Girls half a Week. Wednesday afternoon we drove up to San Fransisco for our 2nd annual Girls Trip. We were sad that Kenna and Melinda could not make it, but hope to all be a part of it next year. Thanks to my father-in-law we got an amazing deal at a Marriott Hotel which was a big factor in how we were able to stay for so long. The other factor was thanks to my Aunt Robin and friend Amber who watched my girls. Here's how our trip went down.

Wednesday: Left at 2. Arrived around 5:30. Ate dinner at Marie Calendars. Spent almost 3 hours at Target browsing each aisle. What a nice treat to have no kids to worry about. Took a quick dip in the hot tub before going to bed.
Thursday: Woke up at 9 and headed to the city. Ate lunch at Fisherman's Wharf, dessert at Ghirardelli square, and lots of window shopping.

Friday: Realized we didn't come prepared with the right outfits for the wedding(I forgot my shoes), and did more shopping. Sara's rehearsal dinner.

Saturday: Ordered way to much breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Gave ourselves 3 hours to get ready...so nice. Wedding.
Sunday: Drove home and arrived to our wonderful families at 4pm.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How FUn! Im so glad you girls got to spend some quality time together!! Such a cute black dress, Em!

grannybabs said...

I love mother/daughter weekends!!

Jennie said...

What a fun get-away! Glad you are refreshed and ready to be an almost "single mom" for another 3 weeks. Sue looks like your sister! You're amazing Emily!

Stevie and Melinda said...

Next year!! ;) I can't believe those bread sculpture things. Soo cool.