Wednesday, March 7, 2012

9 Months


9 Months of having a baby "here" goes by so much faster than the 9 months you are pregnant. Olivia is still so smiley! She has 7 teeth (either in or on their way). She says Mama and Dada, and will do loud gibberish to get your attention. Abigail and Grace make her the happiest and she squeals in excitement every time she sees them. She LOVES to wave, sleeps through the night from 7pm-7am, and is barley starting to scoot which I actually don't mind. I feel like the crawling stage is the hardest so I'm fine that she's taking her time. She is still spitting up which we hope she will out grow over the next few months. We love how easy going she is and just can't get enough.
27 inches (25th percentile)
16lbs 2 oz (10th percentile)

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh my HEAVENS she is BEAUTIFUL! She is such a great mix of you and Ben. I miss her and ALL of you! Can't wait to see you guys soon! xoxo

Jennie said...

I recognize that little Guatemala outfit! What a precious beauty Olivia is. I miss her so much this week!