Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Silo Pumpkin Patch and enjoyed a tractor train ride, petting zoo, playing in hay, eating lunch, and picking pumpkins. It was very cold this year (58 degrees), but that didn't stop us from enjoying the Halloween festivities.





One night for "family home evening" we cut a small pumpkin Gracie picked out at the Salado "pumpkin patch story time" with her friends. Grace was fascinated with the seeds inside, but even more interested in eating them after they were baked. The pumpkin patch had a little story time and skit they put on. Of course Grace was more than happy to volunteer to help out.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Pumpkin patches are the best! I miss fall in Texas and YOU ALL! Very cute pics of my little love-bugs!

grandma graham said...

I remember going to that pumpkin patch last year when I came to visit. I loved it!! My girls are looking so big! I miss them sooo much!! xoxox

Catherine said...

You look exactly like your mom in the last picture! so cute. Its the smile!