Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tub Time

Thank goodness for bath time. Not only do I love the fact that it entertains the girls for a long period of time, but the smell of a fresh clean little girl right out of the tub is delicious (espcially on Abby who always smells like spit up). It's fun now that the girls bathe together and surprisingly Abigail is crazier in the tub then Gracie is. She loves to splash around with a big smile on her face. I'm even impressed because Grace is to the point where she can wash herself, shampoo and all.

8 comments:

grannybabs said...

Bath time is a great time - since my knee surgery though, I can't kneel - a bit tougher to get the grandkids out of the tub that way!!

Karina said...

I love those first baths together - aren't siblings the best?

Stephanie said...

I can no longer bathe my kids together, they fight too much. "She touched me!" or "He's taking my spot!" "I want that boat" etc. I guess it's too small of an area to enclose them. But I do love putting them in separately, and leaving them in for like an hour! That's quite the bathtub contraption Gracie is in!

Heather said...

aww I just love those two! I want to squeeze them! They are sooo cute. I can't wait to see all you guys at New Years! xoxo

Polly said...

I love it in the last picture how Abby looks like a little doll of Gracie's laying so cute right next to her!

Great job Gracie you are a big girl to bathe yourself!

kim said...

Adorable!!! I can't believe Gracie can already wash herself -- that is awesome! What a smart little girl.

Jim said...

They are growing up too quickly! What beautiful little babies...I love you all so much!

Jim said...

Obviously, James is Nana...I'm in El Salvador using his computer!