Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 Months




Time really goes by so much faster with the second. I can't imagine the more kids you have, the faster it goes. This past month she got her two fang teeth. They're not all the way down yet, but it's pretty cute to see the big empty space in the middle. Abigail has turned into a wild child. Even though she is very easy-tempered and extremely happy, she definitely has a wild side to her that is coming out. She is very curious about everything and constantly on the move...unless she is sleeping. She wiggles when you hold her, change her diaper, feed her, you name it. She has quite the personality and Gracie came up with a new name for her; Abby Monster. She had a doc. check up a few days ago and weighed 16 lbs. (10th percentile). I love that such a little thing can have so much spunk.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, Grant IS catching up to her! I love that she's so wiggly. I wish I coul meet her.

Jennie said...

Emily, Abigail is just beautiful! I love her smile and spunk. Give her a big hug and kiss from Nana! I miss and love you all....

Emily said...

She is such a doll! She'll be so big when I see her again next summer!

grandma graham said...

I miss you sweet Abigail!! Wow 10 mo.old!! I love the big smile! xo