Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years

Well, for New Years Eve I was assigned to be the "kids event coordinator", and I must say, I did a pretty good job at it :) I don't have any pictures since I was so busy, but go onto my sisters blog to see the days events. http://kochomo.blogspot.com/2010/01/party-hardy.html

The rest of the time at Grandmas we:

fed the ducks

did lots of crafts

Had a girls night at Cheesecake Factory

slept with Dodo

went bowling

Took family pictures

Had a sleep over at Charlies house


and cheer on Adam in his half marathon.

We had a wonderful time and miss everyone...until 2012!!!

6 comments:

knjfabela said...

It looks like y'all had an amazing time in Cali! So glad to have an update and to hear you made it back safe. I'm not sure who is wearing the Cowboys jersey....but I must say they have GREAT taste!

Stephanie said...

That's fun you were there for three whole weeks! I used to do that when I didn't live by my mom. One week goes by so fast!

DNAgallows said...

Fun, you are quite the party planner! Sweet memories!

grannybabs said...

It was certainly great to see all the Grahams!!

the Koch's said...

Charlie and June miss there buddies!

Stevie and Melinda said...

Kara! That's Steve in the cowboys jersey. He's wears it out in public all the time. It's embarrassing!!! He likes dressing ghetto.